Thursday 6 March 2014

Martin's Story

"After a split with a long-term partner some months ago I found myself having to deal with a lot of personal issues and sought help via counselling. My life was rearranged and I had to find somewhere else to live whilst dealing with the emotional baggage from such an event as well as a number of issues from my childhood experiencee. When my counselling sessions ended my personal situation deteriorated rapidly culminating in my failure to deal with regular day to day chores. This led to my benefits being stopped and I found myself in need of basic sustenance which West Cheshire Foodbank have happily helped me out with. One very grateful peep." 

Thanks to Martin for sharing his story with us whilst we were packing his emergency food at one of our centres.