Friday 9 October 2015

Getting through the next three years will be very difficult...

"My crisis has been caused by two things. 

First, I have a disability. I had to give up a full-time job approx. 6 years ago. However, I managed to find two part-time jobs later (30 hrs) which did not impact on my back injury. However, due to a deterioration I am now having to give up one of my jobs which causes me problems resulting in time off work. Therefore with my salary cut in half, I will not be able to meet my bills, food included.

Second. The government pension age has affected women in my age group. I am nearly 62 years of age and will now have to wait until I am nearly 65 to receive my pension. Getting through the next 3 years will be very difficult."

Our heartfelt thanks to Heather for sharing this with us.